This website is owned by Sea&Mast. Throughout the website and in these Terms of Service, references to "we," "us," and "our" pertain to Sea&Mast. We provide this website, along with its information, content, tools, and services, to you as the user. By visiting our site and/or making a purchase from us, you engage in our "Service" and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service," "Terms"), including any additional terms, conditions, and policies stated on the website. These Terms of Service apply to all site users, including browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and contributors of content.
Please note that any new features or tools added to the website will also be subject to these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to update, modify, or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes on our website without prior notice to you. As a responsible user, we encourage you to periodically review this page for any changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Please be aware that the Sea&Mast store operates on the Shopify eCommerce platform. Shopify Inc. provides us with an online platform that enables us to sell our products to you.
SECTION 1 – Web Store Terms
- You must be of the age of majority in your state or province of residence to use our services.
- The use of our products for any illegal or unauthorised purpose is strictly prohibited. You must comply with all laws and regulations in your jurisdiction, including copyright laws.
- It is prohibited to transmit any viruses or malicious code.
- Any violation of these terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- By agreeing to these terms, you confirm that you are above the age of 18 and have obtained consent from any minor dependents to use this site.
SECTION 2 – General Terms
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- You acknowledge that your content (excluding credit card information) may be transmitted unencrypted and may undergo changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements during network transmissions or device connections.
- Note: Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the service, use of the service, or access to the service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided without express written permission from us.
SECTION 3 – Information Accuracy and Timeliness
- We are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this site.
- The information provided on this site may not be current, and we shall not be held liable for any outdated information.
- This site may contain historical information that is not current and is provided for reference purposes only. We are not obligated to update any information on our site.
SECTION 4 – Price and Service Modifications
- The prices of our products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part, product, or content) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modifications, price changes, suspension, or discontinuance of the product or service.
SECTION 5 – Products and Services
- Certain products or services may be exclusively available online through our website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange according to our Refund Policy.
- We have taken great care to accurately display our products' colours, sizes, designs, patterns, and images on the store.
- However, we cannot guarantee that the colour accuracy of your computer monitor's display will be exact.
- We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. This right may be exercised on a case-by-case basis.
- We also reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products we offer. Descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at our sole discretion without notice.
- We may discontinue any product at any time without prior notice.
- Any offers for products made on this site are void where prohibited by law.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
SECTION 6 – Account Information and Billing Accuracy
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed with us. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, household, retailer, or order.
- These restrictions may include orders placed under the same customer account, credit card, retail brand, or with the same billing and/or shipping address.
- If we make changes to or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you using the email and/or billing address/phone number provided during the order placement.
- You are responsible for providing accurate and up-to-date purchase and account information for all transactions. Promptly update your account, email address, and credit card details with expiration dates to ensure smooth transactions and communication.
- In case you have yet to receive the product, you agree not to hold us accountable or claim your product after 45 days from the order placement. For more information, please review our Refund Policy.
SECTION 7 – External Links
- Our Service may include third-party materials, content, products, and services.
- Third-party links on our site may redirect you to websites not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for evaluating or examining the content or accuracy of third-party materials or websites. We disclaim any liability or responsibility for third-party materials, websites, or transactions involving third-party products, services, content, or resources.
- Any concerns, complaints, claims, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the respective third party. Please review the policies and practices of third-party websites before engaging in any transaction.
SECTION 8 – User Comments, Reviews, and Feedback
- By submitting specific comments, ideas, suggestions, or materials (collectively referred to as "comments"), either at our request or voluntarily, you grant us the unrestricted right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and use those comments in any medium, without any compensation or obligation to maintain the comments' confidentiality.
- We have the right to monitor, edit, or remove content that we consider unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, objectionable, or infringes upon any party's intellectual property rights or violates these Terms of Service.
- You confirm that your comments will not infringe upon any third party's rights, including copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights. Additionally, your comments should not contain defamatory, unlawful, abusive, or obscene material or any computer viruses or malware that could disrupt the operation of the Service or related websites.
SECTION 9 – Personal Information
SECTION 10 – Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
- Information on our site or emails may occasionally contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions regarding product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, update or change information, or cancel orders if any information on the website is inaccurate without prior notice (including after you have placed your order).
- We are not obligated to update, amend, or clarify information on our website, including product and pricing information, except as required by law.
SECTION 11 - Prohibitions
In addition to other prohibited uses outlined in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content for the following purposes:
(a) Engaging in any unlawful activities.
(b) Soliciting or encouraging others to participate in unlawful acts.
(c) Violating any international, federal, provincial, or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
(d) Infringing upon or violating our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others.
(e) Harassing, abusing, insulting, harming, defaming, slandering, disparaging, intimidating, or discriminating against individuals based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
(f) Submitting false or misleading information.
(g) Uploading or transmitting viruses or any other type of malicious code that may disrupt the functionality or operation of our website.
(h) Collecting or tracking the personal information of others without their consent.
(i) Spamming, phishing, pharming, pretexting, spidering, crawling, or scraping.
(j) Using the site for any obscene or immoral purposes.
(k) Interfering with or circumventing the security features of our website.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of our website or any related services if you engage in any prohibited activities as outlined in this section.
SECTION 12 – Warranty Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- We do not guarantee that your use of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Our website, along with all products and services provided, are offered on an "as is" and "as available" basis, unless otherwise expressly stated by us. We do not make any representations or warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or course of performance.
- In no event shall Sea&Mast, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, or suppliers be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, arising from your use of the website or any products procured using the website, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the website or any product, including but not limited to any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the website or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website, even if advised of their possibility.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 13 – Indemnification
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Sea&Mast, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, delivery partners, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. You will bear the responsibility of indemnifying Sea&Mast and associated parties for any such claims or demands, ensuring their defence, and covering any associated costs.
SECTION 14 – Governing Law
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you with products or services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
SECTION 15 – Contact Information
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the Terms of Service, please contact us at +91 7756969254 or email email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you and address any concerns.
Trade Name: Sea&Mast
Phone Number: +91 7756969254
Mailing Address: Archimedium Projects LLP
2106, Haware Infotech Park, Plot No 39/3, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai - 400705